• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Roxio2770

Making DVD movies

Question

I created a movie with JPG and MP2's but can't find a way to burn it to disc so I can play in on a DVD.  Please help.

6 answers to this question

What Roxio program did you use to create the movie ?  If you have the movie you created somewhere on

your computer as an mpg or ?, open up the Roxio program and click on create DVD. follow the directions and input the

movie you created, give it a name, add a theme and then click on burn (with a blank DVD disk in your

DVD drive.

2 hours ago, REDWAGON said:

What Roxio program did you use to create the movie ?  If you have the movie you created somewhere on

your computer as an mpg or ?, open up the Roxio program and click on create DVD. follow the directions and input the

movie you created, give it a name, add a theme and then click on burn (with a blank DVD disk in your

DVD drive.

I brought it over from NXT pro 6 - in the create a movie part of the program.  However, when I brought it over the program gave it music which I did not want: my videos have their own sound.  How do I bring it over and burn it as is?

This is NXT 6 Pro, Where do you see the option " CREATE MOVIES" ??

NXT6 Pro Video Movies.JPG

Under "edit video - advanced".  You can create your movie with pics (jpg) and videos from a camera, etc.  On Roxio 2011 you would create your video using this application and go to "dvd" and it would bring you to the next application where you would give it a "Menu" and were able to "burn to disc".  I know you can't do this with "6", but after you convert it to "DVD" using this application, how can I burn it to a DVD?

Sure can't understand your analogy on this one ?? "You converted to DVD" and then want

to "burn it to a DVD" ????

But if in NXT6, on the top tabs, click on "OUTPUT", Then "Prepare for Authoring", and on the options pick your correct options and "Create Video File".

This will produce an MPG video file of the Videowave program you made and saved and then "Create DVD" (DVD). Go get the saved MPG video

and burn it to a DVD.

10 hours ago, REDWAGON said:

Sure can't understand your analogy on this one ?? "You converted to DVD" and then want

to "burn it to a DVD" ????

But if in NXT6, on the top tabs, click on "OUTPUT", Then "Prepare for Authoring", and on the options pick your correct options and "Create Video File".

This will produce an MPG video file of the Videowave program you made and saved and then "Create DVD" (DVD). Go get the saved MPG video

and burn it to a DVD.

Frank is correct. These are the steps needed now. The little "DVD" icon used to say "Send to MyDVD". But that changed in NXT5 and now it says "Prepare for Authoring". Of course the Function of the icon changed as well. Now it only makes a file based on the preset you choose and you must manually load that file into the new version of MyDVD.

Not a leap forward, instead Corel no longer supports the old MyDVD and replaced it with one of less value :(