• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

When You rename folders to old are you supposed to end up with the renamed version and the original version? Or should it just be the renamed version. Rovi_Corporation, Rovi_Corporation.old

By the way can't get Roxio (not so easy) Vhs to dvd to work in my computer no matter what I do, but seems to work just fine in my husbands computer. same Windows 10, same antivirus program (by the way didn't shut anything down before I installed it). have shortcut on screen and when I right click for file location it shows the files from 2011 not 2018

1 answer to this question

48 minutes ago, Penny Pombert said:

When You rename folders to old are you supposed to end up with the renamed version and the original version? Or should it just be the renamed version. Rovi_Corporation, Rovi_Corporation.old

<snip>

have shortcut on screen and when I right click for file location it shows the files from 2011 not 2018

When you rename a folder to old you end up with the renamed version only.   This procedure is usually intended to get a folder out of the way so that you can install a new one, so after the new install you will eventually end up with two folders.

It's not clear what you mean by the comment about 2011 and 2018.  What are you trying to do?