• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

bohalloran

New version here

Here it is. For all those who are concerned about Roxio not supporting the future of Toast. 64 BIT!!! So it will be ready for OS Mohave! There is a standard upgrade of $50 off the standard pricing. If you want the Pro version, you'll need to get the Blue Ray plugin.

Edited by bohalloran
delete unnecessary info.

12 hours ago, bohalloran said:

If you want the Pro version, you'll need to get the Blue Ray plugin.

I interpreted the Hi-Def feature the other way around: ‘Pro’ includes the Blu-ray plugin, but the standard version can use the plugin as a separate purchase.

A few years back Roxio dropped the Blu-ray plugin from the PC version Nxt Pro and made it a buy item!

I see Toast 17 Pro still includes the Blu-ray plugin.

n6.thumb.jpg.d87a5a8aaa34aa8b45c179b223f8c5fb.jpg

t17p.thumb.jpg.0332664b85a1158c7d4013cb6af7ae4c.jpg

I bought the Pro version (upgrade) but where is Win Zip 6.5? It is not in the ProContent package.

Never mind I found it it was in the ToastPro17.pkg 

And I was hoping this Pro could also burn UHD Blu-ray disc's, perhaps a feature request ?

Edited by Triumph
found it

On 7/31/2018 at 9:34 AM, theoldarchiver said:

I interpreted the Hi-Def feature the other way around: ‘Pro’ includes the Blu-ray plugin, but the standard version can use the plugin as a separate purchase.

Good clarification.

I've got Toast 15 (I think? 14?) Pro and I would upgrade in a blink ... IF I thought they had added the one feature it so badly lacks:

The ability to preview a DVD/Blu-Ray without going through the complete Burn process!

So could anyone confirm: with 17 it is still the case, that the only way to see what your DVD/Blu-ray will look like, menus and all, is to go through the complete rendering and burning process to create a DVD (or disk image of one)?

Also, would a mod like to change this forum's subtitle from "questions for Toast 16" to "17"?