Sign in to follow this  
kansascrow

I Like The New Boards

Question

10 answers to this question

Much easier to read all replys to a question. Thanks for the new boards.

You're welcome....

I realize some people are concerned about the loss of previous messages, but if the switch was to happen this was unavoidable. The Invision (new forum software) gives us much more control over behaviour. I've used them for many years on my own websites and they've been great in helping us setup.

Pat has a brand new looking avatar to go along with it! :-)

He is working out, please don't make fun of him.

He isn't fat, he is just big boned.

He is working out, please don't make fun of him.

He isn't fat, he is just big boned.

Looks to me like he's gained some more .... bone.

Lynn

Now thats funny Lynn, but i see he has changed to a box of popcorn now, maybe he pigged out on that to get bigger bones?

Now thats funny Lynn, but i see he has changed to a box of popcorn now, maybe he pigged out on that to get bigger bones?

For a while it was two CDs popping out of a toaster.

Now he's squirreled away in a clubhouse with a misogynic label.

He seems to be having an identity crises.

Lynn

I realize some people are concerned about the loss of previous messages, but if the switch was to happen this was unavoidable. The Invision (new forum software) gives us much more control over behaviour. I've used them for many years on my own websites and they've been great in helping us setup.

The loss of previous messages is a great loss. I'm thinking of the accumulated knowledge that's just evaporated - especially in the EZCD6 & EMC7 forums.

OTOH, all the wrong answers I have written in the past are now untraceable. :)

Lance

Try doing a search on google (assuming you remember key words), and clicking on the "cache" version. It'll still be available for a while, but when you find it, I'd suggest saving it.

If there's a problem with download, when you have the download dialogue box up, go to the drop-down box that says "complete webpage" and change that to "html only", and it should come down.

Lynn

The loss of previous messages is a great loss. I'm thinking of the accumulated knowledge that's just evaporated - especially in the EZCD6 & EMC7 forums.

OTOH, all the wrong answers I have written in the past are now untraceable. :)

Lance

Much easier to read all replys to a question. Thanks for the new boards.

How do I post a question to the board. I am logged it, and it lets me ask a question, and then I send it, but I don't know where it is being sent to and what my answers are from anyone. Where is the board? I just got used of the old board.

Judy

How do I post a question to the board. I am logged it, and it lets me ask a question, and then I send it, but I don't know where it is being sent to and what my answers are from anyone. Where is the board? I just got used of the old board.

Judy

That's a good paradox, Judy.

If you see my reply there was no need for it, because you found where your question was going to and where the answers were.

If you don't see my reply, how can I tell you where to look?