• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kobe

kobe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:25 PM

is there a way to change the burn speed ?i have an external LaCie firewire dvd burner w/ lightscribe as well as an internal lite- on  drive w/ lightscribe  they both only allow me to burn with roxio software only @ 4x speed but i would like to have an option to burn @ 2 or 1x speed. for the mac i have popcorn 1-2 and toast 6.5 for the pc i use easy creator 7. neither of those lightscribe drives give me the option of burning @ 1 or 2x ,its not the media, cuz i have non lightscribe drives that when using roxio software ,there is a 1x and 2x burning option.  i've tried roxio asking but u know how that goes    any help  is xtremely appreciated.

Edited by kobe, 21 November 2006 - 05:26 PM.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,596 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 07:14 AM

When you click the burn button the recorder settings window appears. Press the button that reads "Best" and the available burn speeds appear. If you have inserted the blank disc the speeds displayed in bold face are those supported by your drive and media; the ones appearing in italics are not supported with your drive and media.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users