Patty

Great Day

Question

Great day in the Northwest........Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl................ :D:D:D:D:D:D:):huh:

Edited by nanaoneal

29 answers to this question

Personally, I'll be watching for the commercials. Not much of a football fan, though it's much more enjoyable if it's a "good" (close, competitive, nail-biter) game. Most of the year we mute the commercials and watch the programs, but for the SuperBowl, we often do it the other way. :)

I know what you mean Dave, I am sure the commercials will really be great. I am not a really dye hard football fan, however, this year has been different and of course at this point I am really excited. Win or loose it is really fun. (of course I hope they win) I guess it is a combination of rooting for the home team and pulling for the underdog. Whichever........GO SEAHAWKS!

With the disclosure of this new information, the only thing I can say is....... Go Seahawks!!!!! :D

So your 2nd choice won last year. Wouldn't it be great if your 1st choice won this year. Let the party begin!

Well, today is the day.......... going to a Super bowl Party. I surely hope we have something to celebrate about when I return to the forum. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh::D:D:):D:D:D At least is seems everyone has their power back on after the BIG wind storm yesterday. About 200,000 without power and as of early this morning it was down to about 7000. Of course the people that have trees through their houses or water will have to watch the game somewhere else. I was lucky, I didn't loose power and no damage to the house.......See you all later...............Patty

Edited by nanaoneal

Well, today is the day.......... going to a Super bowl Party. I surely hope we have something to celebrate about when I return to the forum. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:):D:D:D At least is seems everyone has their power back on after the BIG wind storm yesterday. About 200,000 without power and as of early this morning it was down to about 7000. Of course the people that have trees through their houses or water will have to watch the game somewhere else. I was lucky, I didn't loose power and no damage to the house.......See you all later...............Patty

Sorry Patty, today was not your day. Still, you should hold your head high. Just getting there is truly an honor.

Hey, would you prefer to be a Saint's fan? :huh:

Sorry Patty, today was not your day. Still, you should hold your head high. Just getting there is truly an honor.

Hey, would you prefer to be a Saint's fan? :)

Well, it didn't happen today, I feel bad about that, however, hopefully they will have a chance to be in the super bowl again before too long. It definately was an exciting game to watch. I feel like I played the game. :huh::D:D