Sign in to follow this  
Aminal

Direct CD Error

Question

After installing The EMC suite 9 I now get a error message that says that Direct cd driver Inteferes with my system. and it must shut down the Direct cd. Any Ideas where I might obtain A driver from Roxio that won't give me this problem?

I run A celeron 2.3 gig with WinxpPro.

Thank you

Issue Description:

A driver is installed that causes stability problems with your system. This driver will be disabled. Please contact the driver manufacturer for an update that is compatible with this version of Windows.

Edited by Aminal

2 answers to this question

After installing The EMC suite 9 I now get a error message that says that Direct cd driver Inteferes with my system. and it must shut down the Direct cd. Any Ideas where I might obtain A driver from Roxio that won't give me this problem?

Thank you

Issue Description:

A driver is installed that causes stability problems with your system. This driver will be disabled. Please contact the driver manufacturer for an update that is compatible with this version of Windows.

Do you happen to have an older version of a Roxio program installed on your system? DirectCD is the older version of Drag to Disc. Both can't be installed together.

Thank you

Issue Description:

Direct CD is from version 5 and before. Uninstall whichever one you have.