TiVo DVD Menu Style
Posted 13 January 2007 - 03:51 PM
1) Make sure you have already installed and launched Toast 8.
2) Download the file below and save it to your desktop:
3) Double-click on the "tivo_menu_style.zip" file on your desktop to extract it. This will add a file called "tivo.psd" which is the actual menu style.
4) Open up your main (the one your operating system is installed on) hard disk which by default will be called Macintosh HD.
5) Browse to the following folder:
Macintosh HD --> Library --> Application Support --> Roxio
6) If it does not exist here already, create a new folder called "Toast DVD Menu Styles"
7) Open the "Toast DVD Menu Styles" folder and copy the tivo.psd file in to this folder.
8) Close all folders that you have opened in following these instructions and launch Toast 8.
You will now have a new DVD menu style called TiVo Central available in Toast 8.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users