• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 groove

groove

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 07:25 AM

greetings, read with interest the tread on the m-audio solo. I have the m-audio audiophile and my control panel does not show the same option on setting the hardware. All my other audio applications have no problem recognizing firewire device. I have up-to-date drivers, operating system, and etc.

I am running an older g4 with os x 10.4.8. I am finding Roxio to be unresponsive.

Thank you for any thoughts you may have.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,595 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 03:55 PM

I don't have your device so I'm shooting from the hip. Make sure you have the m-audio selected in the Audio Midi Setup in the Utilities folder. Then see if it is available for set up in Spin Doctor as well. Also, be sure you've downloaded and installed the Boom Box 1.1 update.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 freshburn

freshburn

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:33 PM

The m-audio box does not work with CDSD.

#4 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,595 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:37 AM

View Postfreshburn, on Feb 11 2007, 07:33 PM, said:

The m-audio box does not work with CDSD.
Does this mean that if he captured the audio as AIFF with a different application - maybe QuickTime Pro - that he could open it with CDSD for track marking and filtering?
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#5 groove

groove

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:01 AM

View Posttsantee, on Feb 12 2007, 09:37 AM, said:

Does this mean that if he captured the audio as AIFF with a different application - maybe QuickTime Pro - that he could open it with CDSD for track marking and filtering?

Thank you all for your responses. Yes, I am using Sound Studio for capturing the audio and CDSC for breaking the tracks. It works although there is an extra step.

I hope that Roxio either updates its product or updates its compatablitiy. I tried to avoid this very incompatibility but failed through no fault of my own.

Again, thank you all for your responses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users