tbrewst

Question About Number Of Posts

Question

Ok,here's a question about something I noticed.How are some people showing the number of posts they made to include the old stuff.I've only snapped to a few,Gary,Paul Lynn.Just wondering.Doesn't really matter, just wondering if you guys did something in your settings to show these?Don't want to start all over again if I don't have to :)

13 answers to this question

Good observation ! I thought mine would stay the same also but they started me all over again.

Frank.........

Good observation ! I thought mine would stay the same also but they started me all over again.

Frank.........

Well, it's supposed to be a secret but it's based on both how much money we have and how many beers we drank :)

I knew it must be something weird.I don't have much money but I've drank my share of beers. :)

I used some of them as testers for these forums a month ago so I carried over the post counts.

That said, it really doesn't MEAN anything! :)

I may even just remove it from appearing....

No biggie,just one of those things I was wondering.Thanks for replying Patrick.

Hey Patrick, how do we get our ratings back? , as i was a Digital Master, now im a newbe?

regards

Rydall2000

Digital Master was a ranking based on the number of posts. :) Everyone is starting again... mostly :huh:

patatrox said - Everyone is starting again... mostly :) ???

Come on please?? Mostly.......

Have a good week away this comming week....... :huh:

Not only have we lost the number of posts (unlike a lucky few :) ) I also seem to have lost the ability to add attachments,even though there's a box in "my controls" about them :huh: .Oh well,might as well have a beer (not a free one though).

The only way iv been able to add pictures and attchments has been by posting them to my web server in the root dir then linking them to the post that way....

Hmmmmm,if I only had one :)

one web server or one free beer? I am enjoying a paid one at this moment (beer that is). Still, it doesn't taste the same as free ones.