pnils

Subtitle problems and crashing when deleting objects

Question

Using DVDIt 6.0 and having problems burning projects with subtitles. Get the error message "Stream type mismatch - 19023". When burning the same project without subtitles - no problems occur.

I see others have had the same problems, and that it can be solved by and update to 6.1. How can I get an update to fix this bug?

I also experience quite often the whole program crashes and must be turned down. This usually happens if I add a sub-menu or a slide-show, and want to delete the object from the menu were it automatically appear. Clicking "Delete" causes crashes nearly all the time, clicking "Clear" are somewhat better - but even then it crashes sometimes. I found out that it's best to first remove the link on the object, before removing the object from the menu. This must also be a bug and should be fixed. How?

On your website you have a couple of updates for DVDit, but clicking on download, nothing happens except being rerouted to another website to start the process all over again.

6 answers to this question

I'm also getting the "Stream type mismatch - 19023" error with DVDit 6.0 (and apparently subtitles - this is the first time I've used them). Can you please email or PM me the fix info?

Cheers,

John

I'm also getting the "Stream type mismatch - 19023" error with DVDit 6.0 (and apparently subtitles - this is the first time I've used them).

Can you please help me?

PM'd you...

I get the same problem,

"Using DVDIt 6.0 and having problems burning projects with subtitles. Get the error message "Stream type mismatch - 19023". When burning the same project without subtitles - no problems occur. I see others have had the same problems, and that it can be solved by and update to 6.1. How can I get an update to fix this bug? "

The "ROXIO CUSTOMER CARE" has been pretty useless, I've been going back and forth for over a month now. Here is part of their last reply (a hand off):

"Dear Dave

Thank you for contacting Roxio Customer Care

The patch that allegedly is provided in the forum was handed by way of private messaging with the Roxio employee featured in the post.

We do not have such patch here and we suggest you PM such person like the other users did.

This Technical Support helpdesk has unfortunately no access to such patch....."

Thanks,

Dave

Hi -- I'm also getting the same "Stream type mismatch - 19023" when I do subtitles. Any chance that you can PM the info to me too.

Thanks!

Scott

No, Scott is no longer with the company :rolleyes: