• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pnils

pnils

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:59 AM

Using DVDIt 6.0 and having problems burning projects with subtitles. Get the error message "Stream type mismatch - 19023". When burning the same project without subtitles - no problems occur.

I see others have had the same problems, and that it can be solved by and update to 6.1. How can I get an update to fix this bug?

I also experience quite often the whole program crashes and must be turned down. This usually happens if I add a sub-menu or a slide-show, and want to delete the object from the menu were it automatically appear. Clicking "Delete" causes crashes nearly all the time, clicking "Clear" are somewhat better - but even then it crashes sometimes. I found out that it's best to first remove the link on the object, before removing the object from the menu. This must also be a bug and should be fixed. How?

On your website you have a couple of updates for DVDit, but clicking on download, nothing happens except being rerouted to another website to start the process all over again.

#2 SS Scott

SS Scott

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:28 AM

PM'd you...

#3 John Eccker

John Eccker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:37 AM

I'm also getting the "Stream type mismatch - 19023" error with DVDit 6.0 (and apparently subtitles - this is the first time I've used them).  Can you please email or PM me the fix info?

Cheers,
John

#4 Nikias

Nikias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:55 AM

I'm also getting the "Stream type mismatch - 19023" error with DVDit 6.0 (and apparently subtitles - this is the first time I've used them).  
Can you please help me?

#5 Dave Kim

Dave Kim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (SS Scott @ Apr 11 2007, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PM'd you...

I get the same problem,

"Using DVDIt 6.0 and having problems burning projects with subtitles. Get the error message "Stream type mismatch - 19023". When burning the same project without subtitles - no problems occur.  I see others have had the same problems, and that it can be solved by and update to 6.1. How can I get an update to fix this bug? "

The "ROXIO CUSTOMER CARE" has been pretty useless, I've been going back and forth for over a month now.  Here is part of their last reply (a hand off):

"Dear Dave
Thank you for contacting Roxio Customer Care

The patch that allegedly is provided in the forum was handed by way of private messaging with the Roxio employee featured in the post.
We do not have such patch here and we suggest you PM such person like the other users did.
This Technical Support helpdesk has unfortunately no access to such patch....."

Thanks,
Dave

#6 jakewoodblues

jakewoodblues

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (SS Scott @ Apr 11 2007, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PM'd you...

Hi -- I'm also getting the same "Stream type mismatch - 19023" when I do subtitles.  Any chance that you can PM the info to me too.

Thanks!
Scott

#7 myguggi

myguggi

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,937 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (jakewoodblues @ Apr 21 2010, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi -- I'm also getting the same "Stream type mismatch - 19023" when I do subtitles.  Any chance that you can PM the info to me too.

Thanks!
Scott

No, Scott is no longer with the company rolleyes.gif

Walt

Dell Dimension 4500S;Windows XP Home Edition  SP3; IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 CPU 2.00GHz, 784MB RAM
(NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, 128 MB memory disabled because of failure)
IntelŪ 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller; DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
SoundMAX Digital Audio
SamsunG CDR/DVD-ROm SM 332B
HLDS GSA-5120D External LG Super-Multi ReWriter
WDC WD400BB-75DEA0, 40 GB HD; Prolific PL3507 Combo External Hard Drive, 80 GB; Maxtor 6 L200R0 USB Hard Drive, 250GB

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook; Intel Duo CPU 64 bit, T6400 @ 2.0Ghz; 4.0 GB RAM; Vista Home Premium 64bit
Toshiba MK3252GSX ATA 286GB hard drive; HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L ATA burner
Intel 4Series Express Chipset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users