plee

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (MarcRose @ Jan 13 2009, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sony BDP S350 w/latest FW
Will not play BD-R or BD-RE created in Avid DVD by Sonic which I believe is the same software as DVDit Pro HD. Actually, the disc acts as if it is playing but I only get black screen and no sound. Counter on the player progresses as if playing

The same Sony BDP S350 Does play a BDAV (no menus) created on BD-R or BD-RE media using Cyberlink's Power Producer software.

Did you use Avid to write the disk or some other app?  I have found that Nero 8 will not set UDF to 2.5 in Auto mode so I need to manually set it otherwise the PS3 chokes.

#62 MarcRose

MarcRose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (plee @ Jan 15 2009, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you use Avid to write the disk or some other app?  I have found that Nero 8 will not set UDF to 2.5 in Auto mode so I need to manually set it otherwise the PS3 chokes.

Not sure what you mean...Avid DVD by Sonic (think this is an OEM version of Sonic DVDit Pro HD)was used to burn my failed (in the Sony Player) BDMV discs. My successful BDAV disc was burned by Cyberlink Power Producer.

#63 MarcRose

MarcRose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:52 AM

Found the problem. Had to replace the "MonteCarlo.Objects.dll" in the Avid DVD by Sonic folder. After doing so, my BluRay's played without issue in a Sony BDP-S350 player.

Found the fix and link to the new .dll in an Avid user forum. Was referenced as a fix for playback problems on Sony PS3's.

This fixed worked in Avid DVD by Sonic v 5.7 631B11A. Believe this is an OEM version of DVDit Pro HD.  Prior to the fix, Blurays created and burned in Sonic would act as if playing in the Sony player but put out a black screen and no sound.

QUOTE (plee @ Jan 15 2009, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#64 nagauravideo@terra.com.br

nagauravideo@terra.com.br

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:13 PM

I'm having problems when the authors in the blu ray DVD IT PRO HD when I pass the Player
Blu Ray Sansung of 1600, but does not work when they procure put on the computer because it works as I can solve.

#65 antonsvideo

antonsvideo

Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:24 AM

is the Sansung of 1600 capable of playing BD-R or BD-RE (check the specification)

you may need to update the Sansung of 1600 firmware, plug in network cable and see if there is an update
Anton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users