• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 creative13

creative13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:07 PM

I have one large mp3 file (about 343mb) which obviously doesn't fit onto one CD.  Can Toast 7 burn it onto multiple CDs?  I don't know how to divide up the file...can Toast do it automatically some way?

Thanks!

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,723 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:49 PM

Why won't 343 mb fit on a CD? Are you trying to make this an audio CD instead of an MP3 CD? If so, the best thing is to export the MP3 as AIFF and use CD SpinDoctor to split it into tracks that don't exceed about 70 minutes in length. Then send that to Toast.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 creative13

creative13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (tsantee @ May 9 2007, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why won't 343 mb fit on a CD? Are you trying to make this an audio CD instead of an MP3 CD? If so, the best thing is to export the MP3 as AIFF and use CD SpinDoctor to split it into tracks that don't exceed about 70 minutes in length. Then send that to Toast.

Yes, I'm trying to make an audio CD and your instructions sound right on.  However, I don't own CD SpinDoctor....always wondered why I would want it, and now I know.

Thanks!

#4 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,723 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:28 AM

QUOTE (creative13 @ May 9 2007, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I'm trying to make an audio CD and your instructions sound right on.  However, I don't own CD SpinDoctor....always wondered why I would want it, and now I know.

Thanks!

CD SpinDoctor is part of the Toast Titanium bundle of applications. Look inside the folder that's inside the Toast Titanium folder.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users