• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sinecure

Mac OS Error code = -50

Question

WTF is this and why the heck is there no support whatsoever for Crunch off the main Roxio support page (or tell me I'm a total idiot and overlooked it - but there's no option on the drop-down for "Choose Your Application"

I can't get it to export files. I get that error message every time.

3 answers to this question

What kind of video are you trying to convert? If it is a ripped VIDEO_TS folder then make sure to do a full disc extraction when it is ripped. As for selecting the format for the conversion that is explained in the Help menu. Click the name of the format near the big red button.

WTF is this and why the heck is there no support whatsoever for Crunch off the main Roxio support page (or tell me I'm a total idiot and overlooked it - but there's no option on the drop-down for "Choose Your Application"

I can't get it to export files. I get that error message every time.

I have exactly the same problem. Trying to import video that I recorded from a TV broadcast.

What kind of video are you trying to convert? If it is a ripped VIDEO_TS folder then make sure to do a full disc extraction when it is ripped. As for selecting the format for the conversion that is explained in the Help menu. Click the name of the format near the big red button.

I am also having the same problem

I tried three VIDEO_TS folders all of them gave me the same error

they were all full rips that play fine on dvd player and I already converted one of them using the FREE handbrake