• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 chelo

chelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:33 PM

Hi, when i double click in the roxio icon on the desktop, nothing happens and the program does not open, how can i fix this??
thanks

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,654 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:49 PM

I'm unsure what you're seeing. The application is usually installed in the Applications folder rather than on the desktop. Did you purchase it as a download and how did you install it?
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 chelo

chelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (chelo @ Jul 28 2007, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, when i double click in the roxio icon on the desktop, nothing happens and the program does not open, how can i fix this??
thanks

it is installed in the apllication folder, but the icon is on the desktop. i purchased it as a download

#4 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,654 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:32 AM

Try opening from the icon in the Applications folder instead of the one on the desktop. It may be the one on the desktop is related to the download and not the installed application.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#5 clearbluesky

clearbluesky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:50 AM

thanks

chelo... I'm having the exact same problem.  did you ever find a solution?

#6 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 08:31 AM

QUOTE (clearbluesky @ Oct 28 2007, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chelo... I'm having the exact same problem.  did you ever find a solution?

I am also having the same problem and no one from roxio is giving me a straight answer

#7 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,654 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (crunch @ Nov 12 2007, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am also having the same problem and no one from roxio is giving me a straight answer

Do you have any third-party Quicktime codecs installed? If so, try removing them and see if Crunch launches. If this works then add them back until you find the conflict.

#8 marcgsnyder

marcgsnyder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (crunch @ Nov 12 2007, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The program wont open.  I have downloaded it three times and every ime I try to open it it immediately quits, states there is an error...etc...Im using Leopard on new MBPro.  Very frustrating!

#9 tonymac

tonymac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:46 AM

I was having the same problem. Tracked it down to having the XviD codec in the Quicktime folder within the Library folder. I have not checked all codecs.
Hope this helps.

#10 Kookie16

Kookie16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 08:43 PM

I am having the same problem. Just downloaded it and double click and it doesn't work.
Any suggestions????

sorry - any other suggestions?

#11 King Kong

King Kong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:04 PM

thanks

Easy Media Creator 9 takes a minute or two before coming to life on the screen after I double click on its icon or click open its application file within Explorer. It appears not to be responding... but it really is working behind the scene. Strange, for most software shows up right away. Too bad Roxio didnít add a moving bar display showing progress toward its grand opening.

#12 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,247 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (King Kong @ Feb 28 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Easy Media Creator 9 takes a minute or two before coming to life on the screen after I double click on its icon or click open its application file within Explorer. It appears not to be responding... but it really is working behind the scene. Strange, for most software shows up right away. Too bad Roxio didnít add a moving bar display showing progress toward its grand opening.

You do realize that you have posted to a 11/2 year old post in a Mac forum.

Were just fellow users on here, so if you want to contact Roxio with a suggestion for a change or addition to future products go to the Support page at the top.

#13 Supershuttle

Supershuttle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:54 PM

LOL, I am having the same problem I think. It says Failed to Launch application and thats sad EPIC FAIL and it was working fine before when I first downloaded it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users