Hallo,

Could fellow Members, advise if there is any advantage between "Output your production in different formats" or"Burn production to disc" when the production is to be burnt to DVD in DVD Builder.I am using Video Wave Ver.7.1.189. Thank you.ubiediting.

Hallo,

Could fellow Members, advise if there is any advantage between "Output your production in different formats" or"Burn production to disc" when the production is to be burnt to DVD in DVD Builder.I am using Video Wave Ver.7.1.189. Thank you.ubiediting.

the advantahe to using Output production is that the process might detect any problems with the production before getting to the burn process.

the advantahe to using Output production is that the process might detect any problems with the production before getting to the burn process.
Hallo myguggi'

Good of you to reply and in answer, is there this advantage even though I burn the project to an .iso file first in DVD Builder and then Disc Copier to burn the DVD?.

Thank You,ubiediting

Hallo myguggi'

Good of you to reply and in answer, is there this advantage even though I burn the project to an .iso file first in DVD Builder and then Disc Copier to burn the DVD?.

Thank You,ubiediting

Burning to an iso file might save a wasted DVD if there is a problem

Guest ml
Hallo myguggi'

Thank You,ubiediting

Not really.

Some people have to do an 'output' to solve audio/video sync problems.

Others do an Output to.... DV camcorder to take the video back to camcorder tapes.

And some Output to an mpeg2 file to store it separately to a data DVD.

However, you're using version 7 there's no reason why you need to do an 'output' if burning to an .iso and DVD is working for you.

Not really.

Some people have to do an 'output' to solve audio/video sync problems.

Others do an Output to.... DV camcorder to take the video back to camcorder tapes.

And some Output to an mpeg2 file to store it separately to a data DVD.

However, you're using version 7 there's no reason why you need to do an 'output' if burning to an .iso and DVD is working for you.

Hallo ml,

Thank you for the additional information, it stops me from wondering!

Regards, ubiediting.