ubiediting

1.8GHzdual intel processer

Hallo to friends who perhaps have used this type of processer, Pentium Dual Core T2130 1.86 GH 1MB L2 Cache 533mhZ, plus 1024Memory- 120HD Serial ATA 5400RPM. In a dell Inspiron 5400 Laptop-will it be fast enough for video editing in Roxio 7.1.189?

Thank You, ubiediting

Hallo to friends who perhaps have used this type of processer, Pentium Dual Core T2130 1.86 GH 1MB L2 Cache 533mhZ, plus 1024Memory- 120HD Serial ATA 5400RPM. In a dell Inspiron 5400 Laptop-will it be fast enough for video editing in Roxio 7.1.189?

Thank You, ubiediting

I don't have that system but it is good enough for your purposes. Just a note, EMC7 will not work with Internet Explorer 7.

That setup should be fine but there could be a problem with your graphics as the video editing makes use of the graphics processor as well

Let us know what the graphics is (make, version and memory) - right click anywhere on the desktop and go to properties, advanced and it should say there.

If it's not hefty enough, the program will still work but you will be limited to software rendering and lose a lot of the 3D transitions

I don't have that system but it is good enough for your purposes. Just a note, EMC7 will not work with Internet Explorer 7.

Good of you to advise and I apologise for late thanks.

ubiediting

That setup should be fine but there could be a problem with your graphics as the video editing makes use of the graphics processor as well

Let us know what the graphics is (make, version and memory) - right click anywhere on the desktop and go to properties, advanced and it should say there.

If it's not hefty enough, the program will still work but you will be limited to software rendering and lose a lot of the 3D transitions

Hallo,

Thanks for your reply, I intend buying a system with a dedicated graphics and have to save up a little more and will certainly let you know, and please accept my apoligise for late reply.

ubiediting