Hooterville

Easy Media Creator 10 with the Dazzle adapter ?

Question

5 answers to this question

The suite applications are exactly the same in both.

Can you confirm whether the Dazzle box can capture in DV/AVI format? Or just MPEG??

I think there are 5 different choices and one of them is AVI,the others are mpeg.At least that's what I get using the DVC90.

Keep in mind that if you capture in anything other than mpeg than the software will have to encode the video when the DVD is made.

Edited by tbrewst

I think there are 5 different choices and one of them is AVI,the others are mpeg.At least that's what I get using the DVC90.

Keep in mind that if you capture in anything other than mpeg than the software will have to encode the video when the DVD is made.

Well, if you are going to do any extensive editing, I think it is better to capture in AVI, is it not?? If you read the specs carefully, it appears that it says you can "import" several file types, but I am not sure you can actually "capture" in anything other than mpeg. This is what I am trying to clarify for certain. I don't have it, but I might consider getting it if it has the ability to capture AVI. A few years back, it could not.

I'm not at the machine that has the Dazzle connected to it but I'm 99.9% sure it'll do it.I've done it before.I can look later and tell you exactly what shows up if no one else responds before then.

Edited by tbrewst