RushHohol

MyDVD 9 update with new Menu Styles

Question

I have purchased MyDVD 9 Studio Premier but, there is only 3 Menu Styles. I purchased Toast Menu Style Packs to update MyDVD 9 with new Menu Styles.

I unzipped Toast Menu Style Packs from Zip folder which has been created folder with name "Toast Menu Style Pack 1, 2 and 3 Installer.mpkg"

I do not see any option in MyDVD 9 to import new Menu Styles.

Will appreciate for any help. Tanks.

5 answers to this question

I have purchased MyDVD 9 Studio Premier but, there is only 3 Menu Styles. I purchased Toast Menu Style Packs to update MyDVD 9 with new Menu Styles.

I unzipped Toast Menu Style Packs from Zip folder which has been created folder with name "Toast Menu Style Pack 1, 2 and 3 Installer.mpkg"

I do not see any option in MyDVD 9 to import new Menu Styles.

Will appreciate for any help. Tanks.

Toast themes are for a Mac computer and won't work with MyDVD, which is for PC.

Have you installed the Content disc for your MyDVD 9? If not, do so.

Toast themes are for a Mac computer and won't work with MyDVD, which is for PC.
This is very big suprise. :blink: So, I paid $50 for wrong product? That website does not say anything about computer systems. :(http://www.roxio.com/eng/products/accessor...3/overview.html

Have you installed the Content disc for your MyDVD 9? If not, do so.
I purchased downloaded version of MyDVD 9. I do not know where to get this Content disc.

This is very big suprise. :blink: So, I paid $50 for wrong product? That website does not say anything about computer systems. :(http://www.roxio.com/eng/products/accessor...3/overview.html

I purchased downloaded version of MyDVD 9. I do not know where to get this Content disc.

It says MAC, right at the bottom of the link you posted.

I am not sure about the download, but I think that there should have been two files to dowload.

It says MAC, right at the bottom of the link you posted.
Ups! My english worth. :D

I am not sure about the download, but I think that there should have been two files to dowload.
Thanks for point this. I will check one more time.

Ups! My english worth. :D

Thanks for point this. I will check one more time.

Your English is just fine. If you see silly names like Toast, Jam, Popcorn, Crunch, and a few others, they are all MAC software.