• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nateh

nateh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:48 PM

So i burned a disk to my hard drive but now my drive/blank media isn't working properly.  Is there any way to convert a sonic global imaging file into a .iso/.bin/.cue/ etc?   I just want to watch the movie or burn it to a disk but creator 9 isn't recognizing that it has media in the drive.  Thanks for the help guys.
Nate

#2 Beerman

Beerman

Digital Beer Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -7,207 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (nateh @ Jan 14 2008, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i burned a disk to my hard drive but now my drive/blank media isn't working properly.  Is there any way to convert a sonic global imaging file into a .iso/.bin/.cue/ etc?   I just want to watch the movie or burn it to a disk but creator 9 isn't recognizing that it has media in the drive.  Thanks for the help guys.
Nate

.gi files are proprietary so you're better off working with .iso files.  I'm not sure if anything in the Suite will work or if changing the extension to .iso will make a difference but you can try IsoBuster or CDRoller and see if they will work.  Also, Record Now may just work but I didn't try it myself.
Paul
------
Custom Built ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W Power Supply, COOLER MASTER HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair Force Series GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 240GB SATA III SSD, InfiniTV4 & HDHomerun Tuners- running Windows 8 (and other goodies)
#2-P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users