• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 87 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Arch Hughes

Things Flash Up When Editing

Question

Hi,

My EMC 10 suddenly refuses to load, so I tried to do a repair install. After a while I was asked to insert disk labeled something about "Easy Media Creator 10". The problem is that I downloaded my copy of EMC 10 and don't have any disks. Can I create disks of the downloaded files, including the contents file?

--

Hello. I'm having the same problem. I paid for my download, and either the thing hangs while I'm trying to edit a movie, or the thing flashes up and then immediately stops running with no error message when I try to either invoke the application shell or MyDVD directly. I fixed it once with a complete uninstall and re-install. All I can say is that I'm pretty frustrated with it.

Thanks, Arch Hughes

1 answer to this question

Hello. I'm having the same problem. I paid for my download, and either the thing hangs while I'm trying to edit a movie, or the thing flashes up and then immediately stops running with no error message when I try to either invoke the application shell or MyDVD directly. I fixed it once with a complete uninstall and re-install. All I can say is that I'm pretty frustrated with it.

Thanks, Arch Hughes

Your problem has nothing in common with the problem in the thread that you hijacked. :blink: