• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LM Cust

LM Cust

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

angry.gif I was hoping by now I would have a solution to my problem.  I see some of you complain that the sound does not come over when you BURN the DVD!!!  I suppose I have that to look forward to as well but my sound doesn't come over for some of my clips while I am compiling in Videowave.  They have a .mpg extension and the rest have .mov.  I am not a computer guru so I have not been able to figure this out.  Any one, if you can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks smile.gif

Edited by LM Cust, 20 March 2008 - 04:32 PM.

#2 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,617 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (LM Cust @ Mar 20 2008, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
angry.gif I was hoping by now I would have a solution to my problem.  I see some of you complain that the sound does not come over when you BURN the DVD!!!  I suppose I have that to look forward to as well but my sound doesn't come over for some of my clips while I am compiling in Videowave.  They have a .mpg extension and the rest have .mov.  I am not a computer guru so I have not been able to figure this out.  Any one, if you can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks smile.gif

You're posting all over the place, in different product forums.  What version of the Roxio software do you really have???????????   blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif
Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

Main System:
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard; Cooler Master ATCS 840 Case
Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3GB (3 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
PLEXTOR Black DVD Burner, Model PX-880SA; Pioneer Black 8X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R Burner
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 670 2GB Video Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card
Windows XP Pro w/SP3

Backup Computer:
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Windows 7 Pro w/SP1

#3 Ijar

Ijar

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (LM Cust @ Mar 20 2008, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks smile.gif

I had the same problem a while back sad.gif
unable to get sound off mov files...
but with the advice of Steve (the other one) one of the gurus
I downloaded Cyberlink PowerDirector software
and a good one if I may say so..
and converted all my mov file to mpegs.
You could try the same.
Good luck
smile.gif

Edited by Ijar, 21 March 2008 - 05:57 AM.

O/S:Windows Vista Home Premium
Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
Laptop:
Windows 7 Home Premium
Roxio Creator 2012 Pro

woof woof Posted Imagewoof woof
==
Yesterday is history...Tomorrow is a mystery...Today is a gift...That's why it's called the present.
Yesterday is where the past is always present

==
Hate bigheaded people who make fun of others...it's the meanest thing one could do.
Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.
==

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users