mjfrankel

Music Disc Creator

Question

When I load Music Disc Creator in Easy Media Creator 9, the project type defaults to music dvd and gives me no choice from which to select music cd. I have to go back and load music files in the audio cd program, then go the Music Disc Creator and it may, or may not, switch the project type to cd, but I have to reload the audio files to burn. How can I get the Music disc program to give me a choice to select from?

4 answers to this question

What is the full name and version of the software do you have? Is it pre-installed with the PC?

It is Roxio Easy media Creator 9, Version 9.0.183, with its Music Disc Creator Module (among other modules). I installed this Roxio software which came with the Plextor DVD burner I also installed.

It is Roxio Easy media Creator 9, Version 9.0.183, with its Music Disc Creator Module (among other modules). I installed this Roxio software which came with the Plextor DVD burner I also installed.

You seem to have a OEM version, that's a teaser version to try and get you to buy a Retail version.

In the Retail version you have choices Audio CD, Mp3 WMA Disc, or DVD Music Disc.

cd

You have a stripped down OEM version of the software, but I am surprised that it lets you select Music DVD and not the Audio CD. I would think that only Audio CD would be selectable.