Roxio Community

Synchronize Audio & Music In Music Videos?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DJReddBear

DJReddBear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:22 AM

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and hope somebody can help me.

How do I sync audio and video together in music videos? blink.gif

For example, I want to put a club remix version to the video of the singer but how do I get the lips to move with the song? I know that I cut the video up in little clips to match the length of the song and other effects added but want to have the lips going right with the singing, any help/suggestions on this would be great.  smile.gif

Hope somebody know what I'm talking about.

Thanks,

Charles.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,883 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (DJReddBear @ Apr 29 2008, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and hope somebody can help me.

How do I sync audio and video together in music videos? blink.gif

For example, I want to put a club remix version to the video of the singer but how do I get the lips to move with the song? I know that I cut the video up in little clips to match the length of the song and other effects added but want to have the lips going right with the singing, any help/suggestions on this would be great.  smile.gif

Hope somebody know what I'm talking about.

Thanks,

Charles.

Extract the audio from the video, save it as a wav file (right click on it in Media Manager).  Go to Video Wave add the video, mute the native audio track, add the wav file to the music track (or other audio track) move it forward or backward to get the lips and the music to line up.

PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 DJReddBear

DJReddBear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:37 PM

Hey Thanks! smile.gif

I'll try that and report back with results or other questions.

Charles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users