3 replies to this topic

#1 BarbaraInMemphis

BarbaraInMemphis

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:14 PM

I've got all of my PhotoShows on PS.net but it says I can't edit them from there so I'd like to transfer them to PS.com so I can edit there. It has more songs there & special effects I'd like to use. Is it possible to transfer them?
Thanks
Barbara

#2 David de Roxio

David de Roxio

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:10 AM

QUOTE (BarbaraInMemphis @ Jun 23 2008, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've got all of my PhotoShows on PS.net but it says I can't edit them from there so I'd like to transfer them to PS.com so I can edit there. It has more songs there & special effects I'd like to use. Is it possible to transfer them?
Thanks
Barbara

This topic has a few finer points that must be addressed.

1.) Comcast PhotoShows will always be displayed at PhotoShow.comcast.net

2.) If you have any other version of PhotoShow, you will be able to view your shows in two sites (the .net or .com). When you register for a PhotoShow account you will be asked to enter a Screen Name. If you go to your main .net site or .com site it will appear in the [Screen Name] section of the two links below:

Photoshow.com/members/[Screen name]

Photoshow.net/[Screen Name]

3.) Photoshow.com has an online editor that allows users to edit shows or make new ones. However, it is not as advanced at the editing features in PhotoShow 5. It is designed to allow users to create shows on the fly or away from their program. Also, basic account owners can learn more about PhotoShow creation before purchasing PhotoShow 5.  

Please note: If you create a show in the PhotoShow program and upload it to the site for further editing you will loose some of the custom settings found in the program. If you need to edit the show again, it is best to make changes in the program and upload the new version to your site.

#3 BarbaraInMemphis

BarbaraInMemphis

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:34 PM

I have PhotoShow 4.5. This is the page at PS.com that I'd like to be able to transfer my photoshows from PS.net:    

http://www.photoshow.com/account/myshows/BarbaraInMemphis

where it has the "edit" option with additional music & effects.

Is it possible to transfer the photoshows from .net to .com? If not, how can I specify that I want to upload them to the .com site?

Thank you for taking time to address this for me. I love PhotoShow but being on disability with Pulmonary Hypertension, I'm unable to afford to upgrade to PS 5.

Barbara

#4 David de Roxio

David de Roxio

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (BarbaraInMemphis @ Jun 24 2008, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have PhotoShow 4.5. This is the page at PS.com that I'd like to be able to transfer my photoshows from PS.net:    

http://www.photoshow.com/account/myshows/BarbaraInMemphis

where it has the "edit" option with additional music & effects.

Is it possible to transfer the photoshows from .net to .com? If not, how can I specify that I want to upload them to the .com site?

Thank you for taking time to address this for me. I love PhotoShow but being on disability with Pulmonary Hypertension, I'm unable to afford to upgrade to PS 5.

Barbara

Your shows are on the .com site. They are assigned to a channel:
http://www.photoshow.com/members/BarbaraIn...wilson_thompson

This is a subdivision of your site, designed to help you organize your shows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users