Sign in to follow this  
derek.nz

Have I Downloaded All The Files ?

Question

When i first found photoshow 5 i was browsing through lots of slideshow software sites, then i tried Nero Photo Show deluxe 5, @ http://www.photoshow.com/home/ , i uploaded a few photos and tried as we do as many different ,themes, styles,transitions etc .Lots of great stuff here, Stack of televisions, Creepy, Photo collection, Congratulations, Party etc. So happy with the results i bought the software.

My question is what happened to these ones ? can i download them elsewhere. I enjoy your software BUT i seem to be missing something here.

Thanks Derek :blink:

2 answers to this question

When i first found photoshow 5 i was browsing through lots of slideshow software sites, then i tried Nero Photo Show deluxe 5, @ http://www.photoshow.com/home/ , i uploaded a few photos and tried as we do as many different ,themes, styles,transitions etc .Lots of great stuff here, Stack of televisions, Creepy, Photo collection, Congratulations, Party etc. So happy with the results i bought the software.

My question is what happened to these ones ? can i download them elsewhere. I enjoy your software BUT i seem to be missing something here.

Thanks Derek :blink:

Hey, sounds like you used the free online version. I think that must be different to the standalone software you download and buy because my retail version does not have many of those themes you mentioned either. Not sure why they are different, but they are different. Hopefully we will see some more of these themes added to the retail versions soon.

Hey, sounds like you used the free online version. I think that must be different to the standalone software you download and buy because my retail version does not have many of those themes you mentioned either. Not sure why they are different, but they are different. Hopefully we will see some more of these themes added to the retail versions soon.

PhotoShow does have several transitions and themes for online use only. They were recent additions to PhotoShow.com. PhotoShow continues to add new features and plan for the next version. You may see changes to the online version as new ideas are developed. We like to check the popularity of themes and try to develop more uses for PhotoShow.

Let us know which ones you really like. Its always good to hear about PhotoShow favorites.