• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gregory ghica

gregory ghica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:01 PM

I used the Photo Show from Simple Star. Also to go on internet I went to photo show.com. Now I understand Simple Star sold it to Roxio. If I want to go on the internet the Roxio home page come with thieir supposedly new improved version of a photo show. I tried the new version and is much more inferior to the one that I had initialy from Simple Star. Did any one encounter the same problem. and if yes, what did you do? Thank you

Gregory

#2 gramma

gramma

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE (gregory ghica @ Aug 14 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used the Photo Show from Simple Star. Also to go on internet I went to photo show.com. Now I understand Simple Star sold it to Roxio. If I want to go on the internet the Roxio home page come with thieir supposedly new improved version of a photo show. I tried the new version and is much more inferior to the one that I had initialy from Simple Star. Did any one encounter the same problem. and if yes, what did you do? Thank you

Gregory

Hi,
I have used Photoshow since version 3, through 4, gold, and now 5. I was disappointed when Roxio bought it because it is harder to create the show on line, and sometimes it doesn't seem to work at all. I can no longer upload my completed photoshows, so they have to be created on line. Unfortunately, there aren't as many options on line, but they are doable, and they can be downloaded as mp4 files, shared, and edited as far as adding photos, changing the position of the photos, and adding clip art, which they refer to as stickers. As far as the music, only their versions can be used, and apparently, only one song per show. I hope that changes. They do not allow for any choice as to how many seconds a frame can be shown, either. Also, can't edit the photos, the captions colors and fonts or placement in the frame of any captions. I am hopeful of improvements.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users