• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

jay123jay

Con Not Connect (offline)

Question

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what may be causing my photoshow to remain offline? I have a good internet connection andas far as I know have not changed anything on my computer. No matter what I do photoshow remains offline.

Please help!!!

10 answers to this question

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what may be causing my photoshow to remain offline? I have a good internet connection andas far as I know have not changed anything on my computer. No matter what I do photoshow remains offline.

Please help!!!

I have the same problem. I cannot get my photos to transmit and the program says "offline" and the pictures under sharing history is saying "waiting to send". my internet connection is good and no new software has been added to the computer. This is crazy.

Me too. I Love using the original 2.5 Print & Show even though I ordered the 5.0 photo show. I don't like it. I would rather use the 2.5 since the editing is easy the down loads are easy and making a show is easy. Unfortunately, like all of you, I have been experiencing alot of down time but on the 16th of Aug. I uploaded pics and ordered them at wolf and a few days later I have not been able to use the software. It says that I'm offline. I have not chg'd anything, I've checkedall my settings on my firewall and I have been trying to get some answers but for some reason, I can not get on line with the 2.5 version. Please can someone Help ME.................please!!! :blink::unsure:<_<

Thanks, Joy

Am having the same problem and Roxio has not responded. Maybe I shouldn't have paid the full $29.99! Who's at Roxio that will help? Anybody alive there?

I have the same problem. I cannot get my photos to transmit and the program says "offline" and the pictures under sharing history is saying "waiting to send". my internet connection is good and no new software has been added to the computer. This is crazy.

I am having the same problem using the deluxe edition. i would like to know how to fix it, but also would like to know how to transfer all my stores pictures from Photo Show Print and Share to Roxio. thanks!"]I am having the same problem using the deluxe edition. i would like to know how to fix it, but also would like to know how to transfer all my stores pictures from Photo Show Print and Share to Roxio. thanks

I am having the same problem using the deluxe edition. i would like to know how to fix it, but also would like to know how to transfer all my stores pictures from Photo Show Print and Share to Roxio. thanks!"]I am having the same problem using the deluxe edition. i would like to know how to fix it, but also would like to know how to transfer all my stores pictures from Photo Show Print and Share to Roxio. thanks

I have had the same problem (Shows OFFLINE, will not share)with Photo Show Print and Share since about August 20. I have now paid for the Roxio online premium service but am not sure it is set up correctly. It is ridiculously slow but the biggest issue is how to transfer the stored PhotoShow pictures. All I am seeing is to browse hard drive to find pictures. I have dozens of "shows" from the 3 years of Simple Star and cannot imagine trying to recreate all of them.

I have version 2.5

vicki

I need help,

I was told to uninstall the photo print & share 2.5 and reinstall but I can't reinstall it. It seems to have disappeared of the face of the earth? Can you help me?

Thanks Joy

Edited by David de Roxio

Me too. I Love using the original 2.5 Print & Show even though I ordered the 5.0 photo show. I don't like it. I would rather use the 2.5 since the editing is easy the down loads are easy and making a show is easy. Unfortunately, like all of you, I have been experiencing alot of down time but on the 16th of Aug. I uploaded pics and ordered them at wolf and a few days later I have not been able to use the software. It says that I'm offline. I have not chg'd anything, I've checkedall my settings on my firewall and I have been trying to get some answers but for some reason, I can not get on line with the 2.5 version. Please can someone Help ME.................please!!! :blink::unsure:<_<

Thanks, Joy

Mine started working again this evening (September 5). I immediately called my daughter-in-law who had been having the same problem and hers is on again also. Don't know why, nor for how long. Reminded me just how nice the whole share feature is/was. So much easier than other sites (free or paid) that claim to offer sharing by email. Can see the pictures you are choosing, can edit or crop them, can preview any slide show and then even have a record of who you shared with and who looked at them! My question to the roxio rep is, if roxio purchased print and share, why not adopt/utilize the better features from it for roxio online?