#1 bigbassg

bigbassg

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:02 AM

Hey All,
I'm having some issues with creator 7 with clicks and crackles. I've been exporting files from Nuendo. I know the files are good because I can open them and burn them in Windows media player fine, but MP3 and OGG files are filled with pops and such. The only ones without those issues are WMA files, but even those have diminished sound quality. I'm using the sound card from Nuendo for all of the programs so it should not be the issue. Does anybody have any other ideas? Are there any settings I can change? The system is a Pentium 4 dual core processor with XP pro.
Thanks,
Mike

#2 lynn98109

lynn98109

Digital Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:32 PM

Maybe you could check with Nuendo?

It might have something to do with DRM [Digital Rights Management], which WinPlayer enforces.

Lynn

#3 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,393 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE (bigbassg @ Sep 4 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey All,
I'm having some issues with creator 7 with clicks and crackles. I've been exporting files from Nuendo. I know the files are good because I can open them and burn them in Windows media player fine, but MP3 and OGG files are filled with pops and such. The only ones without those issues are WMA files, but even those have diminished sound quality. I'm using the sound card from Nuendo for all of the programs so it should not be the issue. Does anybody have any other ideas? Are there any settings I can change? The system is a Pentium 4 dual core processor with XP pro.
Thanks,
Mike

Perhaps something here (link) will light a bulb?

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#4 bigbassg

bigbassg

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:14 AM

Cool. I'll check into this stuff. Nice link on the Nuendo stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users