Sign in to follow this  
bigbassg

Clicks And Crackles

Question

Hey All,

I'm having some issues with creator 7 with clicks and crackles. I've been exporting files from Nuendo. I know the files are good because I can open them and burn them in Windows media player fine, but MP3 and OGG files are filled with pops and such. The only ones without those issues are WMA files, but even those have diminished sound quality. I'm using the sound card from Nuendo for all of the programs so it should not be the issue. Does anybody have any other ideas? Are there any settings I can change? The system is a Pentium 4 dual core processor with XP pro.

Thanks,

Mike

3 answers to this question

Maybe you could check with Nuendo?

It might have something to do with DRM [Digital Rights Management], which WinPlayer enforces.

Lynn

Hey All,

I'm having some issues with creator 7 with clicks and crackles. I've been exporting files from Nuendo. I know the files are good because I can open them and burn them in Windows media player fine, but MP3 and OGG files are filled with pops and such. The only ones without those issues are WMA files, but even those have diminished sound quality. I'm using the sound card from Nuendo for all of the programs so it should not be the issue. Does anybody have any other ideas? Are there any settings I can change? The system is a Pentium 4 dual core processor with XP pro.

Thanks,

Mike

Perhaps something here (link) will light a bulb?