• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lush

lush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:29 PM

the title for this thread is the error code i am recieving after i point crunch to the folder i want it to convert for my apple tv... i am new to the program i.e. i JUST bought it... someone please help, i feel like i have wasted fifty bucks...

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,596 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:08 AM

Is there anything missing from the VIDEO_TS folder as it was originally created? What is the source for that folder?
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 lush

lush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:55 AM

i used another program that will remain nameless to 'rip' my movie to my hard drive. it went through its whole thing and then when i add the video_ts folder to crunch i get that code... you would think when there is a code that it would be easy to know what exactly the problem is.... how could i look up what the error code means?

#4 gkreitem

gkreitem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (lush @ Sep 19 2008, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the title for this thread is the error code i am recieving after i point crunch to the folder i want it to convert for my apple tv... i am new to the program i.e. i JUST bought it... someone please help, i feel like i have wasted fifty bucks...

Did you ever figure this out?  I'm getting the same error.  did I just waste 50 bucks?

#5 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,596 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (gkreitem @ Mar 22 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you ever figure this out?  I'm getting the same error.  did I just waste 50 bucks?

Did you use Full Disc Extraction when creating your VIDEO_TS folder?

Hmmm. I'm curious why Roxio shows Crunch as an item currently for sale in their store yet their forum for it is in the Legacy Products section.

Edited by tsantee, 23 March 2009 - 06:14 AM.

I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users