• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LegalAsst

LegalAsst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:01 PM

I created a slideshow in 4:3 ratio and now that I've saved it, I can't find a way to change it to 16:9.  I can change the aspect ratio for the menu but the pics in the slideshow remain at 4:3.  How can I change the aspect ratio once you've moved on to the next screen so that I don't have to recreate the entire thing all over again.

Thank you.
Linda

#2 malatekid

malatekid

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,668 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:13 PM

If you created the slideshow in Videowave, open that VW production and select all objects on the main track. Copy them to the clipboard. Close that production. Open a new Videowave production and choose the 16:9 aspect ratio. Go to Timeline view and paste the clipboard content. Save that new production. For objects in the old production that are not on the main video track, I'm afraid you either have to copy one item at at time from old production to the new production or recreate them in the new production.
"The work of science is to substitute facts for appearances, and demonstrations for impressions"
   -- John Ruskin

Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
Dell XPS 410
Windows XP Professional,Service Pack 3
Intel 2 Duo Processor E6700 (2.66GHz,1066FSB) with 4MB cache
4GB DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz
500GB Serial ATA II Hard Drive(7200RPM)

1 GB DDR3 EVGA GeForce GT 630
Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ XtremeMusic (D) Sound Card
Samsung SH-S203B, Asus DRW-2014L1T
Epson R300 printer, Epson 4490 Scanner

#3 LegalAsst

LegalAsst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (malatekid @ Sep 23 2008, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you created the slideshow in Videowave, open that VW production and select all objects on the main track. Copy them to the clipboard. Close that production. Open a new Videowave production and choose the 16:9 aspect ratio. Go to Timeline view and paste the clipboard content. Save that new production. For objects in the old production that are not on the main video track, I'm afraid you either have to copy one item at at time from old production to the new production or recreate them in the new production.

Thanks for the quick response.  Glad to hear there is an option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users