• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Basket

Mydvd10 Help

Question

Hi

I just installed MyDVD10 and am working on a photo project however, I cannot find where to adjust the photo duration. On MyDVD8 if you clicked on the photo a window popped up where you clicked on apply duration and you could apply duration for 1 photo or all the photos in your project.

I can do it manually for each photo but this would take an enormous amount of extra work. The same for adjusting the transitions...it does not have a window that opens to allow you to set the transition time for all of them. Am I missing something. Doesn't seem that the newer version would have omitted this feature.

When I click on the photos a window pops up but no Apply Duration for photos comes up. Has the terminology changed for this procedure? Hope someone can assist me so I can continue my project.

Thanks

Basket

4 answers to this question

Hi

I just installed MyDVD10 and am working on a photo project however, I cannot find where to adjust the photo duration. On MyDVD8 if you clicked on the photo a window popped up where you clicked on apply duration and you could apply duration for 1 photo or all the photos in your project.

I can do it manually for each photo but this would take an enormous amount of extra work. The same for adjusting the transitions...it does not have a window that opens to allow you to set the transition time for all of them. Am I missing something. Doesn't seem that the newer version would have omitted this feature.

When I click on the photos a window pops up but no Apply Duration for photos comes up. Has the terminology changed for this procedure? Hope someone can assist me so I can continue my project.

Thanks

Basket

I believe you have to right-click on the photo and the transitions to get to the duration adjustments. For photos use the Trim option from the drop-down context menu. I believe it has always been right-click since a left-click will will only select a photo, a double-left click will open the Phot Editor.

I believe you have to right-click on the photo and the transitions to get to the duration adjustments. For photos use the Trim option from the drop-down context menu. I believe it has always been right-click since a left-click will will only select a photo, a double-left click will open the Phot Editor.

Hi

Thank you so much for your response.

Your procedure is what I always did in MyDVD8 but for some reason in MyDVD10 that option does not appear when I right click on the photo or transition.

Unless they are calling it something different I cannot bring it up.

Basket

Hi

Thank you so much for your response.

Your procedure is what I always did in MyDVD8 but for some reason in MyDVD10 that option does not appear when I right click on the photo or transition.

Unless they are calling it something different I cannot bring it up.

Basket

That is the procedure that works in EMC10, if it does not work for you then there is something wrong with your install or you do not have the full version and are lacking some features.

In your first post you stated that EMC8 works different - a single click was required to bring up the menu.

Exactly what version of myDVD10 do you have?

Edited by myguggi

That is the procedure that works in EMC10, if it does not work for you then there is something wrong with your install or you do not have the full version and are lacking some features.

In your first post you stated that EMC8 works different - a single click was required to bring up the menu.

Exactly what version of myDVD10 do you have?

Hi

I should have the full version, it was not a download, I purchased the disk. My version is 10.1. In fact I had 3 choices in installing MyDVD10. Typical, quick and complete (or something close to these words) I chose the last one thinking I might as well install everything since I had plenty of room.

Not sure what to make of it.

Basket