• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 toolong

toolong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:39 AM

can anybody please help i have just installed toast 7 on my intel mac mini but every time i try to copy a disk
in 'disk copy' toast reads the disk then ejects it stating 'couldn't determine the free space on the disk'. i have checked the drive has its current firmware and my software is up to date. please any ideas.... thanks

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,369 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:38 PM

I'm not familiar with that error. However, choose Save as Disc Image when in the Copy window instead of clicking the burn button. When that is finished select the disc image using the Image File setting to burn your DVD.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 zyp0426

zyp0426

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:18 PM

I know a very powerful and versatile DVD Copy Mac software for Mac users which which helps copy DVD movie (D5 to D5, D9 to D9) with the entire movie in 1:1 ratio perfectly. It can also compress DVD-9 (dual-layer DVD) to one DVD-5 disc with high quality.It is able to copy DVD to DVD, you can choose to backup DVD to ISO file or DVD folder on your computer or directly burn DVD to a blank DVD disc.If you are interested in it, you can browse this website for more messages.
Mac DVD Copy.
Here are some other software about DVD which mignt interest you:
Mac DVD Ripper,Mac DVD to iPod Converter,Mac DVD to MP4 Converter,Mac DVD to AVI Converter,Mac DVD to MP3 Converter,Mac DVD to PSP Converter,Mac DVD to Zune Converter,Mac DVD to 3GP Converter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users