Skin Image Xxx.png Found But Cannot Be Loaded
Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:17 PM
Your prefered language is set to a different language than that of your Windows (XP or Vista) installation. Your Creator 2009 is installed in your prefered language.
Example: You have installed a US English Windows (XP or Vista) version, your preferred language is set to Dutch, Creator 2009 is installed in Dutch.
Note: there are different download versions of Creator 2009. The method here describes the multilanguage version of Creator 2009.
After installation of Creator 2009, launching one of the induvidual programs will cause an error message to pop up saying: "Skin image *.PNG Found But Cannot Be Loaded". Clicking the "OK" button of the pop up may be followed by the same error message for another PNG file and so on.
Change your prefered language to the same version as your Windows (XP or Vista) installation by:
- Go to Start > Control Panel
- Switch Control Panel to "Classic View" if you haven't done so already
- Open "Regional and Language options"
- Open the "Advanced" tab (or "Administrative" tab, depending on your Windows version)
- Set "Language for non-Unicode programs" to the same language of your Windows installation
- Save the change by clicking the "Apply" or the "OK" button
- Re-install Creator 2009 using the clean install method as described HERE.
After re-installation of Creator 2009 you can change the "Language for non-Unicode programs" back to your prefered language.
13" MacBook Pro 2015, Core i7 5557U, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb PCIE SSD, MacOS 10.12.6 (Windows 10 fast ring via Parallels 11), Toast 16
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users