• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ammdtb3

ammdtb3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:17 AM

When I select a movie I recorded on a DVD, I can see the movie but when I select it under media selector, and click on Ok, the program starts but than it crashes and I get the box you have encountered a problem do you want to send it to Microsoft.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program but I still have the same problem.  I was able to crunch other DVD's I recorded, and I am using a Philips upconverting DVD recorder.

I forgot to mention that I am running Roxio on a Dell PC Dimension 5100 operating system is XP SP 2, media addition.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,613 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:14 AM

I'm a Mac user so I don't know for certain what is happening with your system. However, that behavior can occur when something is wrong with the source video file such as dropped frames or faulty segments on the disc.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 ammdtb3

ammdtb3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:58 PM

Thanks for responding but I recorded 3 movies and all 3 don't work. I can understand one but 3, and they work fine one the PC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users