• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 steveinpgh15222

steveinpgh15222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:23 AM

I am running Sonic DigitalMedia Plus v7 that came with my computer. When I try to run the Express Labeler, I get an error with the following error signature:

AppName: stax.exe AppVer: 2.1.0.28 ModName: dwwin.dll
ModVer: 2.1.419.0 Offset: 000eae22

I saw in the FAQ that certain Logitech drivers can cause this error, so I followed the instructions and disabled them in the System Configuration Utility, but I still get the same error. I was able to run the Express Labeler about a year and a half ago with no problems, and that was before I had the Logitech mouse.  

#2 stoofy

stoofy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:40 PM

had same error right clicked on  stax.exe clicked on properties and set compatablity mode for win 95 and now its working.  mabe that will work for you to?

#3 consta

consta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:32 AM

View Poststoofy, on 05 October 2010 - 11:40 PM, said:

had same error right clicked on  stax.exe clicked on properties and set compatablity mode for win 95 and now its working.  mabe that will work for you to?

While I was fixing another error caused by window media 11, I brought this problem and dysfunctioned Express Labeler application. I got this error message, "Exception Access violation dwwin.dll at 000EAE22. Access violation at address module dwwin.dll read of address 0000003C."   Express labeler file could not open at all.

I tried this solution and set Stax.exe to win95, even though I use XP.  It worked!

Thanks a million!!

Edited by consta, 21 August 2011 - 07:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users