mingi

Can I Make A Dvd Play Continuous

Question

hi all

can i ask, i want to make a dvd with photo,s on it, and would like it to play continuous , can this be done with roxio, if so how do i go about it, cheers

5 answers to this question

Yes it can be done.

How may depend on which product you actually have. Generally speaking, you make a DVD with no menus.

hi

how do i take the menus out with roxio 9

cheers

Since there is no such product as "Roxio 9", I'll guess for now (since you haven't provided any real details) that you have a retail version of either Easy Media Creator 9 or Creator 2009.

In which case, open MyDVD and start a new project type of DVD No menus. Now add your video file or Videowave project.

hi

how do i take the menus out with roxio 9

cheers

Not sure what you have, reference to roxio 9 is a little unclear.

In emc9, after launching MyDVD, select File->New. Then select DVD, no menu. Then add your movie.

I would assume Creator 2009 is the same.

Not sure what you have, reference to roxio 9 is a little unclear.

In emc9, after launching MyDVD, select File->New. Then select DVD, no menu. Then add your movie.

I would assume Creator 2009 is the same.

One other note I would add is that exactly how this runs is dependent on your DVD player. Most of those that I've used will indeed play the movie (you produce your slideshow as a movie) continuously. But I don't believe that is a guaranteed behavior.