GhostRider

I Can't See My Pictures

Impossible to guess with the information you provided.

Maybe start out by telling us which Roxio product you have (in which case this post can be moved to the relevant area), and how (like which app was used) the picture files were burned to the CD disc, and how you are trying to view them.

I NEED HELP!!!

I cannot view my pictures from my cd, what happened?

Please help...

You're about 10 days early for the full moon. :blink:

You gave no useful information. You cannot view your pictures, because there is something wrong, and we have no way of knowing how you are trying to view them.

Try again.

I'm using an older version of Roxio 4.0/5.1/5.10, I have cd's that I stored files on from that older version that I cannot open with my newer computer system with. I also download the up to patch 3 and I still can't view anything.

Help...

I'm using an older version of Roxio 4.0/5.1/5.10, I have cd's that I stored files on from that older version that I cannot open with my newer computer system with. I also download the up to patch 3 and I still can't view anything.

Help...

What application in your old version 4 did you use to create them, (it sounds like you used the Directcd application)?.

Also, what is a "download the up to patch 3", and where did you find it?.

Edited by ogdens

I did use the Direct app, I found the patch on Roxio.com

You need to open them with DirectCD installed on your computer. You have a new computer with probably XP or Vista installed, and Version 4 will not work with them.

The easiest way to get the data of them disc's is try one of the recovery programs such as cdroller (www.cdroller.com) or ISOBuster (www.isobuster.com).

Both have "trial" versions, which let you see if anything can be recovered before you have to pay.