bc1968

Easy Cd & Dvd Burning (red Box)

Question

:blink: A bit disturbed. I purchased Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning recently. It is very easy to use. I have windows xp installed. But, my only drawback on the program is that I can find no way to insert my own pictures to make the jewel case inserts with. The older Roxio Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum I had changed into a disc eater instead of a disc burner, so I purchased this new package in hopes of finding a great product as the Roxio Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum used to be before it became a disc eater. Is there any way possible to get this Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning program to use pictures off of the original cd or do I just have to use the pics provided into this program? I like them to have the pic of the actual cd front cover for my jewel case inserts. Each time I purchase a new cd, I make a copy to keep in my car, that way, if something messes up the disc, it was only a copy, not the original. I keep my newly purchased originals in their original cases in the home, & do not like to use the actual newly purchased cd in the car. Can anyone off any help on this or am I just screwed on not being able to use the actual front cover cd pic for the ones I copy for the car?

5 answers to this question

:blink: A bit disturbed. I purchased Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning recently. It is very easy to use. I have windows xp installed. But, my only drawback on the program is that I can find no way to insert my own pictures to make the jewel case inserts with.

I'm not sure why you're disturbed - it's out there plain as day. :)

post-208-1238660865.jpg

Click Background in step 2, and then Import Background - that's what I just did. You need to turn off titling, which I didn't do completely, and that'll stop the word Title from appearing.

Does this help ?

Regards,

Brendon

But keep in mind, it is a cut down program! The full Suite is $100 and you paid $30???

So figure that at least $70 is missing :lol:

I'm not sure why you're disturbed - it's out there plain as day. :)

post-208-1238660865.jpg

Click Background in step 2, and then Import Background - that's what I just did. You need to turn off titling, which I didn't do completely, and that'll stop the word Title from appearing.

Does this help ?

Regards,

Brendon

TY Brendon for the info. I was talking about for the Jewel Case Labeler though. Do I need to upgrade or something like Jim has said that it is a cut down program? The background choices with my program does not include selecting your own pics for the jewel cover which is something I really liked with the Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum program I had until it became the "disc eater program."

TY Brendon for the info. I was talking about for the Jewel Case Labeler though. Do I need to upgrade or something like Jim has said that it is a cut down program? The background choices with my program does not include selecting your own pics for the jewel cover which is something I really liked with the Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum program I had until it became the "disc eater program."
PS maybe I just wasn't used to this new program yet. I'll try again later and see what I can get going on it. TY.

What I have shown you was done just before I posted the picture, with the express labeler from Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning. If you have bought Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning as you say, you will have it.

What version number do you have? If you look at Help > About this software you should see 9.0.554. If you see some sort of version 6, please come back here immediately.