Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyBoyWalton

Red X's In Easy Audio Capture Vista Sidebar Gadget

Question

Greetings,

I am using Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10 on Windows Vista Ultimate, 64-bit (all updates installed including optional updates minus language options). The suite, itself, works fine. I would like to be able to use the Vista Sidebar gadget forEasy Media Creator (for convenience); however, there are red x's displayed where the buttons are supposed to be, and nothing works in the gadget. When I click on the gadget configure button (the one on the side that looks like a wrench), a small window opens with nothing but a small red x in the upper left-hand corner.

I've tried to see if there are any updates to Roxio Media Creator Suite 10, and there aren't any. I'm currently using Internet Explorer 8; however,I had the same problem when using IE7. I'm not sure if this may have anything to do with it, but I Microsoft Office 2007 is also installed on my computer. Anyway, right-clicking on the x's doesn't do anything.

I've tried searching the forum as well as the web in general (e.g., Google), but I haven't found anything.

Do any of you know where I can go to start trying to figure out what's wrong and how to fix it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 answer to this question

This probably isn't helping you [i'm sorry] but it works fine in my Vista-32. Perhaps there's a difference between the two versions of Vista?