• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

kevss

Burns Are Not Working On Pc, Why Not?

Question

For the first time ever, I have clients coming back to me saying their CD's are not working on windows machines. I have tested on different media and the cd's are fine on mac machines but don't display on windows machines. I'm in Toast 8 and I setting to Data MAC/PC, as I always have. I don't get it. thanks.

2 answers to this question

For the first time ever, I have clients coming back to me saying their CD's are not working on windows machines. I have tested on different media and the cd's are fine on mac machines but don't display on windows machines. I'm in Toast 8 and I setting to Data MAC/PC, as I always have. I don't get it. thanks.

I am having this same exact problem. My PC won't read the disks I'm burning on my MAC. I thought I was doing something wrong so I read the entire instruction manual and did everything exactly as the book said. I tried several times and my PC will not read the disks. Does someone know how to fix this?

Edited by Golden Theatrical

I posted this elsewhere, and some suggested that it's the fault of the PC persons optical drive, and also suggeted burning at lower speeds. Beyond that I'm also curious to hear more on the topic.