goooner1

update_5.3.5.o.exe - Available anywhere?

I've tried to download the above update to get Videowave to recognise my DVD writer, but the link doesn't work. Is it available anywhere else?

I've tried to download the above update to get Videowave to recognise my DVD writer, but the link doesn't work. Is it available anywhere else?

Did you run the engine update first (you didn't say).

Guest mlpasley

There's version ' v ' available under Easy CD Creator 5. It's the most recent one available.

There's version ' v ' available under Easy CD Creator 5. It's the most recent one available.

The user has the VideoWave 5 Power Edition, where there is a "o" drive update.

Guest mlpasley
The user has the VideoWave 5 Power Edition, where there is a "o" drive update.

I know. However, Patatrox and I had a discussion last year sometime (on the old boards) about the ' v ' update and if it applied to version 5. He said it would work with version 5 (including Movie Creator) because they had the same burning engine.

I think they pulled the ' o ' when the ' v ' came out and that's why the link won't work. I'd forgotten about that until this post. I think it was reported but never fixed. :)

I know. However, Patatrox and I had a discussion last year sometime (on the old boards) about the ' v ' update and if it applied to version 5. He said it would work with version 5 (including Movie Creator) because they had the same burning engine.

I think they pulled the ' o ' when the ' v ' came out and that's why the link won't work. I'd forgotten about that until this post. I think it was reported but never fixed. :)

Thanks for the info ml.