Melinda

Editing end credits and music titles

Question

Hi,

Is there any way to edit the end credits on my Photoshow, without changing the title at the start?

Also, I joined several mp3 tracks together top create my soundtrack, but at the end of my Photoshow it only shows the title of the first track in the credits. Is there any way to add the others?

Thanks

Melinda

Edited by Melinda

2 answers to this question

Hi,

Is there any way to edit the end credits on my Photoshow, without changing the title at the start?

Also, I joined several mp3 tracks together top create my soundtrack, but at the end of my Photoshow it only shows the title of the first track in the credits. Is there any way to add the others?

Thanks

Melinda

Do you have any video editing software on your computer and do you have a premium account? If so, you can output the PhotoShow to an mpg file, edit it for the titles, output it as an mpg2 file and add that video as a new PhotoShow.

You are now starting to get into more serious work and may need a more advanced video editing program.

Hi,

Thanks

Melinda

-----------------------------------

I lost my scrollng credits (... when I went online they disappeared and a web version appeared. MP3 cannot go online anyway.)

Software looks for the first of the songs in a file.

You can do screen scrapes and make your own credit pages.

Use Word or some editor for the wording and use a color background or photo watermark.

Then capture the area you want to a jpg. Then import it into your album.