• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eeyoreb

eeyoreb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:52 AM

I recently purchased roxio easy vhs to dvd and installed it on my dell studio lap top. I am running vista home premium(32bit). I was able to create one dvd and was in the process of doing another when  I got the runtime error. did clean install and now I can't get capture now to open and when I try to open edit video or create dvd I get error message teling me I have no permission to launch application. What do I have to do now?

#2 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,308 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (eeyoreb @ Jul 8 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I recently purchased roxio easy vhs to dvd and installed it on my dell studio lap top. I am running vista home premium(32bit). I was able to create one dvd and was in the process of doing another when  I got the runtime error. did clean install and now I can't get capture now to open and when I try to open edit video or create dvd I get error message teling me I have no permission to launch application. What do I have to do now?

Probably the same thing I outlined Here
Posted Image

#3 eeyoreb

eeyoreb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (Jim_Hardin @ Jul 8 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Probably the same thing I outlined Here

I tried the route you suggested and it did not work. I thought about it over nightand decided to run a program called revo-uninstaller that cleaned up all traces of the program on my computer and then I was able to get access to the program. also I created a program file on the computer and copied full program to hard drive and ran from there. Will keep everyone posted as to success when I work with the program later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users