eeyoreb

No permission to launch application

Question

I recently purchased roxio easy vhs to dvd and installed it on my dell studio lap top. I am running vista home premium(32bit). I was able to create one dvd and was in the process of doing another when I got the runtime error. did clean install and now I can't get capture now to open and when I try to open edit video or create dvd I get error message teling me I have no permission to launch application. What do I have to do now?

2 answers to this question

I recently purchased roxio easy vhs to dvd and installed it on my dell studio lap top. I am running vista home premium(32bit). I was able to create one dvd and was in the process of doing another when I got the runtime error. did clean install and now I can't get capture now to open and when I try to open edit video or create dvd I get error message teling me I have no permission to launch application. What do I have to do now?

Probably the same thing I outlined Here

Probably the same thing I outlined Here

I tried the route you suggested and it did not work. I thought about it over nightand decided to run a program called revo-uninstaller that cleaned up all traces of the program on my computer and then I was able to get access to the program. also I created a program file on the computer and copied full program to hard drive and ran from there. Will keep everyone posted as to success when I work with the program later.