• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
jojoand

Creator 2009 Special Edition

Question

I have Roxio 8 and am considering upgrading. Is the Roxio 2009 Special Edition sold at Costco eligible for the $20 upgrade rebate? Perhaps someone who has purchased that version and applied for the rebate would know.

I have another question. Is there any way to get Roxio 8 to work on Vista. If so, I could forgo the update, as I don't really need anything that version 8 doesn't have...but when Vista first came out, it was stated to be incompatible. Hoping someone found a way around that.

Thanks!

Edited by jojoand

6 answers to this question

I have Roxio 8 and am considering upgrading. Is the Roxio 2009 Special Edition sold at Costco eligible for the $20 upgrade rebate? Perhaps someone who has purchased that version and applied for the rebate would know.

Costco is listed as one of the retail stores of Roxio product. But to be safe, call the Sales department regarding the product's eligibility for the $20 mail-in-rebate. Please note that if that product is eligible for the rebate, you need to submit proof of ownership of a previous purchase (Easy Media Creator 8 in your case).

Edited by malatekid

Costco is listed as one of the retail stores of Roxio product. But to be safe, call the Sales department regarding the product's eligibility for the $20 mail-in-rebate. Please note that if that product is eligible for the rebate, you need to submit proof of ownership of a previous purchase (Easy Media Creator 8 in your case).

I called the rebate customer service number and was told that the Costco special edition is eligible for the rebate. Thanks you. Hope this helps others.

I called the rebate customer service number and was told that the Costco special edition is eligible for the rebate. Thanks you. Hope this helps others.

You're welcome. Good to hear that!

Edited by malatekid

I bought my Creator 2009 at Sam's and I mailed my rebate . It did not say anything about special edition or whatever; it just said it had to be a Roxio Creator 2009 bought at a retail store. I haven't received it yet being that I just mailed it a few days ago. I guest I'll just have to wait and see.

IrisRose

I bought my Creator 2009 at Sam's and I mailed my rebate . It did not say anything about special edition or whatever; it just said it had to be a Roxio Creator 2009 bought at a retail store. I haven't received it yet being that I just mailed it a few days ago. I guest I'll just have to wait and see.

IrisRose

There is typical wait time of 4 - 6 weeks.

Sign in to follow this