Supershuttle

Roxio Crunch For Mac Failed to Launch :(

Question

So what do I do? I tried what apple said on there support thing except the repair disk but there must be another way. So what do I do? It only happend with two of the software roxio crunch (latest version) and some tivo thing that I don't even use, but still I want to fix it.

6 answers to this question

In your User>Library>Preferences folder trash the com.roxio.crunch.plist and the Crunch Preferences files if they are present and relaunch Crunch.

In your User>Library>Preferences folder trash the com.roxio.crunch.plist and the Crunch Preferences files if they are present and relaunch Crunch.

It didn't work

It didn't work

You say it is the latest version so that means you downloaded it from Roxio. Did you drag the Crunch application from inside the downloaded, mounted disc image file to your applications folder? Also, go to your root>Library>Quicktime folder and delete any xvid codec if one is present.

If those tips don't help I recommend using Roxio's customer support because they may know other reasons preventing it from launching on some Macs.

You say it is the latest version so that means you downloaded it from Roxio. Did you drag the Crunch application from inside the downloaded, mounted disc image file to your applications folder? Also, go to your root>Library>Quicktime folder and delete any xvid codec if one is present.

If those tips don't help I recommend using Roxio's customer support because they may know other reasons preventing it from launching on some Macs.

It was the xvid codec. And do you know how to fix the problem with the audio sync for roxio crunch?

I don't have Crunch on my Mac any more so I'm unsure about what settings are available. If you can change the frame rate from 30 fps to 24 fps that should correct the problem.

I don't have Crunch on my Mac any more so I'm unsure about what settings are available. If you can change the frame rate from 30 fps to 24 fps that should correct the problem.

oh ok thanks!