• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 skatergirl78

skatergirl78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

Ok, just bought a new Macbook Pro with Leopard OS.  Everything is up to date.  I tried to burn some copies of a movie I made on iMovie and when I try it gets stuck in Preparing.  I believe it has something to do with the fact that at the bottom it shows "unknown bus" next to my MATSHITA DVD-R   UJ-868.  I've tried Roxio support but no answer, I was hoping that someone could tell me at least what that means, if it's a Popcorn and Leopard issue, or if it's a hardware defect and I should contact Apple?  any advice would be great.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,612 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:53 PM

I believe Popcorn isn't programmed to recognize the bus connecting the optical drives on the new MacBook Pros. Have you updated to the latest version of Popcorn?

You may need to choose Save as disc image using Popcorn. Then change the extension of the disc image from .toast. to .dmg and burn it to disc using Disk Utility.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users