Ronny S

Credit Card Purchase

Question

I have been trying depesparetley to purchase a Roxio item. It keeps rejecting the purchase and states " We are unable to process your order, please verify your information and try again". I have verified till I'm blue in the face. The information is correct and the is plenty of money to cove the charge. I have email Roxio, and I am at a loss. I am so frustrated. Is there a phone number that I could call? It would help to get this through faster as opposed to emailing back an forth with no resolve. I have was on the computer for 3 hours yesterday, and over w hour today. I probably should just look for another product. It shouldn't be this difficult. Any suggestion or help would be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

I have been trying depesparetley to purchase a Roxio item. It keeps rejecting the purchase and states " We are unable to process your order, please verify your information and try again". I have verified till I'm blue in the face. The information is correct and the is plenty of money to cove the charge. I have email Roxio, and I am at a loss. I am so frustrated. Is there a phone number that I could call? It would help to get this through faster as opposed to emailing back an forth with no resolve. I have was on the computer for 3 hours yesterday, and over w hour today. I probably should just look for another product. It shouldn't be this difficult. Any suggestion or help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to Customer service

One other thought, some web pages I've found don't work well with FireFox, but will work fine with Internet Explorer. (My internet banking pages for my bank, for instance. I can't transfer funds between accounts using Firefox, but IE works fine.) Something where the data in the fields doesn't get read properly, or at all.

Edited by d_deweywright