• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 oldskoolboarder

oldskoolboarder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:12 PM

I'm on Snow Leopard w/ the newest Macbook Pro.  Tivo Transfer doesn't work but I see the new Betas posted here.  However, I'm on Toast 8 and don't see any valid versions.  Am I 'Toast'?

#2 patatrox

patatrox

Roxio Mac Guy

• Roxio Staff
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (oldskoolboarder @ Oct 3 2009, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm on Snow Leopard w/ the newest Macbook Pro.  Tivo Transfer doesn't work but I see the new Betas posted here.  However, I'm on Toast 8 and don't see any valid versions.  Am I 'Toast'?

Sorry, unfortunately Toast 10 is the only version of Toast which is Snow Leopard compatible (or will be fully with the update coming shortly).

- patatrox

#3 m050120

m050120

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

View Postpatatrox, on 03 October 2009 - 04:34 PM, said:

<!--quoteo(post=293608:date=Oct 3 2009, 06:12 PM:name=oldskoolboarder)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oldskoolboarder @ Oct 3 2009, 06:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=293608"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm on Snow Leopard w/ the newest Macbook Pro.  Tivo Transfer doesn't work but I see the new Betas posted here.  However, I'm on Toast 8 and don't see any valid versions.  Am I 'Toast'?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sorry, unfortunately Toast 10 is the only version of Toast which is Snow Leopard compatible (or will be fully with the update coming shortly).

So, to be clear here, even though I paid $80 for toast 8 titanium when I bought my Mac, strictly for the purpose of being able to transfer shows off my Tivo, since I upgraded to Snow Leopard, I have todrop another $80-90 for ANOTHER version of toast?

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to pirate software.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users