Sign in to follow this  
oldskoolboarder

Tivo Transfer with Toast 8?

Question

2 answers to this question

I'm on Snow Leopard w/ the newest Macbook Pro. Tivo Transfer doesn't work but I see the new Betas posted here. However, I'm on Toast 8 and don't see any valid versions. Am I 'Toast'?

Sorry, unfortunately Toast 10 is the only version of Toast which is Snow Leopard compatible (or will be fully with the update coming shortly).

<!--quoteo(post=293608:date=Oct 3 2009, 06:12 PM:name=oldskoolboarder)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oldskoolboarder @ Oct 3 2009, 06:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=293608"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm on Snow Leopard w/ the newest Macbook Pro. Tivo Transfer doesn't work but I see the new Betas posted here. However, I'm on Toast 8 and don't see any valid versions. Am I 'Toast'?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sorry, unfortunately Toast 10 is the only version of Toast which is Snow Leopard compatible (or will be fully with the update coming shortly).

So, to be clear here, even though I paid $80 for toast 8 titanium when I bought my Mac, strictly for the purpose of being able to transfer shows off my Tivo, since I upgraded to Snow Leopard, I have todrop another $80-90 for ANOTHER version of toast?

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to pirate software.