edpark

No Audio

Question

I can transfer all my shows just fine from my Tivo HD but it has no audio at all.

When I do a 'Show Stream Info' in the Video Player it says "Audio: n/a".

6 answers to this question

Same problem here. Snow Leopard. Tivo HD. Downloaded Popcorn 3.0.4 update which has Toast Video Player 1.0. I also have the downloaded Tivo Transfer for Popcorn BETA4a.

Anyone have any idea?

Edited by Gorby

After more than a week of back and forth with Roxio support, the final solution was an upgrade to Toast 10. Nothing else worked.

I got it to work! After lots of playing around the following seemed to to the trick.

All I did was 'install' Popcorn 4. Now I don't have a license for Popcorn 4 (I only have one for 3) but although I cannot run Popcorn 4 it did update my Toast Video player to Ver 3.0 (from Ver 1.0 that came with Popcorn 3)

I then started my Tivo Beta 4 and clicked play on the show I wanted.

Hope it works for you!

• Like 1

I got it to work! After lots of playing around the following seemed to to the trick.

All I did was 'install' Popcorn 4. Now I don't have a license for Popcorn 4 (I only have one for 3) but although I cannot run Popcorn 4 it did update my Toast Video player to Ver 3.0 (from Ver 1.0 that came with Popcorn 3)

I then started my Tivo Beta 4 and clicked play on the show I wanted.

Hope it works for you!

Gorby, you downloaded and ran the Popcorn 4 updater? I've tried this, but it didn't update my Toast Player. In fact, my toast player went backwards from 2.0, from the Popcorn 3 that I own, to 1.0.

• Like 1

After more than a week of back and forth with Roxio support, the final solution was an upgrade to Toast 10. Nothing else worked.

OMG was that for money or completley free?